This program allows student athletes, who are playing back home at their university on their varsity team, the chance to add an athletic element abroad to their academic studies at SAIIE.
SELECT YOUR SPORT
TALK TO THE COACH
If you are interested in SAIIE´s academic-athletic program and would like to try it out, let your coach know in advance.
Explain your reasons for wanting to participate in the program, and how this will benefit your college education as well as future. Coaches should be lenient and supportive of your decision, as this program has been created to make sure that your home sport is not neglected on your studies abroad.
Discuss with them the ways in which you plan to stay proactive whilst you participate in this study abroad/athletic program in Seville, Spain.
ATHLETICS PROGRAMS AVAILABLE
- Rowing – Summer (Male / Female)
- Rugby – Fall / Spring / Summer (Male / Female)
- Soccer – Spring (Male / Female)
- Swimming – Summer (Male / Female)
- Volleyball – Fall (Male), Spring (Female), Summer (Female)
- Water Polo – Spring (Male)
SAIIE collaborates with the following sports teams to organize all the athletic programs: