Our Faculty-Led programs are made for you, with you and by you. Faculty-Led programs require professors to play more than just the role of a teacher. Teachers have a lot more responsibility, having to manage a group of students 24/7, and when you’re abroad in a foreign country you want to make sure you are guided by professionals in the field.
That’s where SAIIE comes in.
- More than 30 years of experience (Since 1984) working with American colleges and dealing with thousands of American students.
- Fully-qualified, welcoming and bilingual (Spanish/English) staff on call 24 hours a day.
- We provide you with classroom and shared office space, and administrative support
- Qualified professors to teach any course from our list of courses that we offer at the SAIIE study abroad program
- Help organizing and designing Community Service Learning projects
- Cultural activities and field trips.
"Their expertise and over 30 years of experience in the international education field shines through in everything they do."
Dr. Maria Morgan-Bathke
Chair|Director, Dietetic Internship Program|Assistant Professor, Nutrition and Dietetics
To learn more about our Faculty Led Programs that we have ran in the past please visit our website here