Congratulations on your decision to study abroad in Seville, Spain with SAIIE! In order to get your study abroad experience started, please download the following forms and complete them all. Once you have downloaded and completed all the forms, you can scan them and send them all back to the following email: email@example.com or by mail to:
C/Cuesta del Rosario 8, Casa 1, 3 planta
41004 Sevilla, España
1. Student Profile Questionnaire
2. Statement of Purpose
3. Accommodation Questionnaire
4. Accomodation Policies
5. Health Statement Form
6. Medical Self-Disclosure Questionnaire
7. Disability Form
8. Medical Consent Form or Medical Consent to Treat Minor
9. Travel Information Form
10. CAF (Course Advisement Form) / CAF (GAP Year Students)
11. *Education Abroad Approval Form
12. Required Felony Disclosure
13. *Volunteer Questionnaire
14. Photo and Video Consent Form
15. Passport Copy
16. Terms and Conditions
*Gap Year and High School students will not have to fill out these forms. High School participants will not have to fill out any of the CAF forms neither.
Students participating in an SAIIE program must have:
- Medical Insurance
- VISA (If studying more than 90 days) - SAIIE will provide a Letter of acceptancy for student visa.
- ISIC (International Student Identity Card) - click here to learn more about the ISIC card and how to get one: https://www.isic.org/
If you have any questions, please contact the Program Manager, Mr. Sean Chipres:
Sean will help you with your entire application process to the SAIIE program.
|Term Abroad||Appl. Cycle Opens||Appl. Deadline|
|Winterim||April 1||Nov. 1|
|Spring Semester||April 1||Oct. 15|
|Summer Session I||Oct. 1||April 15|
|Summer Session II||Oct. 1||April 15|
|Summer Sessions I & II||Oct. 1||April 15|
|Fall Semester||Oct. 1||April 15|
|Academic Year||Oct. 1||April 15|
Missed the Deadline? Please contact our office the Resident Director, Mr. Stuart Chipres at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Passport processing times are now approximately 12-16 weeks.
APPLY EARLY and/or expedite your passport application in order to meet visa application deadlines.