Do you know what glamping is? Actually, the question is... do you feel like working in a cool place? They are looking for smart, outgoing, and open-minded people to join our team in our Seville, Spain office.
About Glamping Hub
They are the world’s largest online reservation platform featuring unique, nature-based accommodations around the globe.
They place great emphasis on the quality of their services, but the core of their success is in the people that make this happen. Therefore, they are a young diverse team that is dedicated, unique, hard working, and creative.
Ideal candidates for Glamping Hub should:
- Have a high English level and also be able to speak other languages
- Possess great communication and relationship building skill
- Want a job that challenges you and keeps you busy while still offering some flexibility to enjoy Seville
- Be well-planned, organized, and get stuff done
- Be methodical, analytic, and have great attention to detail
- Be proactive and have a positive attitude
- Have the ability to multitask and work independently
- Be able to rapidly adapt to new environments and a company’s philosophy
- Have that “something” that makes you different
Support Assistant Position
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be fluent in English (native speaker)
- Has and maintains a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
- Troubleshoot customer issues over the phone.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Continuously grows with ideas for innovation
Intern qualities and skills for this position:
- Customer Service oriented
- Product Knowledge
- Quality Focus and Problem Solving skills
- Market Knowledge
- Documentation Skills
- Listening, Phone Skills,
- Resolving Conflict,
- Analyzing Information
Competencies to develop:
- How to work with deadlines
- Professional phone and email communication
- Analysis skills
- Organization skills and deadlines achievement
- Project management
Some of the interns that have been working with us say:
- Elise (France): “I have been doing 6 months of end of-studies internship in Glamping Hub. I have to admit that this internship has been absolutely fulfilling; I have been given diverse tasks with responsibilities in different departments: marketing, support and growth.
As a start-up company, people working in have to be versatile and adapt really easily to any trend/ or demand; this is what I actually learnt and appreciated in Glamping Hub. I had to deal constantly with new projects, had the opportunity to suggest my ideas and sometimes implement them. The managers that tutored me have been really welcoming and include me as a fullmember of the company. For all those reasons, I can say that I really enjoyed my internship in Glamping Hub”.
- Harpreet (UK): “My experience at Glamping Hub has been one to remember. I was given the opportunity to learn more about marketing after having only studying marketing modules at university and not having any real life experience in previous job roles. The time that I have had there has been very valuable and everybody that works there has been amazing at making me feel as though I was a part of the team they have created”.
- Constance (France): “As a 1st year student in a bachelor degree, it was luck to do an internship in a start-up. My experience in Glamping Hub was very interesting as I could work in various departments such as Growth and Support & Sales. Moreover, working with people from different background was enriching and so I could improve my language skills in English and also in Spanish. I learnt a lot and I really enjoyed my tree-month internship here. This experience is very significant for the following steps of my curses until I get the job of my dream. I would like to say « thank you » to the managers and all the Glamping Hub team!