It is the goal of the Spanish-American Institute of International Education (SAIIE) Alumni Scholarship to make studying abroad and participating on the SAIIE study abroad program more financially attainable for student from all universities and colleges.
SAIIE is now offering, during spring and fall terms, siblings or any other family member, as well as friends of SAIIE alumni the chance to receive a 10% discount of the SAIIE tuition and fees if they enroll in a semester or any other short term program offered at SAIIE (summer or winterim).
To apply to the SAIIE Alumni Scholarship students must download and complete the following two forms:
Spanish-American Institute of International Education
Cuesta del Rosario 8, casa 1, 3a planta
41004 Seville, Spain
Eligible students must:
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Be a full-time degree-seeking student in the semester preceding and following the education abroad experience.
- Be participating on the SAIIE education abroad program
- Write a blog during their study abroad experience and to post photos from Mo-Fri on their Instagram account about their experience at SAIIE.
- Have completed and submitted all scholarship forms above
Applications must be received by the following dates:
- Spring: November 1
- Fall: June 1
- Summer: April 15
- Winter: November 1
Candidates who are eligible will have their scholarship application and essay assessed by our board of directors. Successful applicants will be notified via e-mail approximately 2-4 weeks after the SAIIE Alumni Scholarship application submission deadline.